1113m² FAMILY HAVEN
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This incredible sunny and private family home offers something for everyone:
- an 1113m2, fully fenced section providing a safe playground for your family
- garaging for 2 plus vehicles as well as room for the motorbikes, bikes, diving gear and a generous work bench
- off-street parking for cars, boat, trailer, campervan
- established gardens including a greenhouse
- room for chickens and a vegetable garden
- large separate studio providing options; work from home, games room, extra bedroom...
Set back safely and securely from the road and at the end of the street, you will find this special family home. It really is a hidden secret and it is not until you drive in that you will truly get a sense of what is on offer.
This exceptionally tidy, sunny, 1950's family home will provide you with 3 bedrooms plus studio, large separate lounge with complaint fire on wet back, heatpump and heat transfer system, a dining area that flows off the kitchen and opens out to a patio and large, flat private backyard. Plenty of room for playing and entertaining.
It is located close to schooling, Stoke shopping centre, cafs and a range if other amenities.
At this price and with so much on offer, you are probably wondering what the catch is! No catch - after years of raising their family here, our vendors are building and need their lovely home of many years sold. Could this home be the one you gave been looking for? Call Chris or Tracey now to arrange a viewing and see for yourself.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,113m² / 0.28 acres